As you probably know, owner pedigree in Mexico is essential. If you don’t know the ownership history, lot of things can go wrong. I can’t emphasize that enough!
I recently met a Canadian family who owns a stunning 3 bedrooms + 2 baths property in Paamul.
See pictures and a short description below, I am happy to meet and tell you more about it! all I will tell you for now is that they are selling this property for $139,000: what a steal! hurry up: this one will not last long!
- *1 Minute to your Sandy Beach*
- Type: Residential
- Style: 2 Story
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: Single
- Size: 1,610 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Suite: Yes
- Year Built: 2017
3 Bedroom + 2 Bath, 2 Story Private Home nestled in one of the best sections of Paamul, just a few steps from the beautiful, peaceful Caribbean Sea, Turtle Nests, massages and a great restaurant. This 1,610 Sq. Ft. home is built of solid cement walls with steel beams and state of the art workmanship making it a true delight for the senses! The second story multi-level palapa loft includes a romantic bedroom, panoramic views and cool ocean breazes. Paamul is the Riviera Maya’s BEST kept secret offering fishing, diving and the best coves for snorkeling. If you long serenity, but still need your modern conveniences then being just 10 minutes south of Playa Del Carmen and 5 minutes north of Puerto Aventuras, could make Paamul the place you want to call home.
- Private Gated ocean front neighbourhood Restaurant and dive shop on site
- 1 minute to white sand beaches of Paamul Community ocean front pool
- WIFI internet Air Conditioned
- 40 mins from Cancun Airport, 5 mins from Puerto Aventuras, 15 mins from 5th Avenue
- Space Rent $650 USD/month, includes utilities, property taxes, maintenance, security, pool and trash disposal.
- 24 hour security Small beach side community of ex pats that have been enjoying Paamul for more than 25 years.
Interior Features: Breakfast Nook Ceiling Fan Tile
Exterior Finish: Aluminum-Steel Cement Concrete Concrete Block Glass Stucco Wood-Stucco
Appliances: Dryer Gas Range Refrigerator Stove Washer Washer/Dryer Hookup
Heating: Hot Water / Steam Propane
Sewer/Water Systems: Septic
Lot Features: Cul-de-sac Gated Community Landscaped Trees / Shrubs
Extra Features: Balcony High Speed Internet Available Pets Allowed (under 20 lbs.) Public Transportation Satellite Dish Security Guard on Duty Storage